Sunday, February 24, 2013

Take a look in the mirror

It's funny how you're the one who was an ignorant friend and when I turned my back on you because of it, I'M the bad guy here. You don't want to beg, and nobody does. Why else would I quit caring about you or our friendship? You can't deny someone repeatedly and then expect them to still try hard. If you don't want to do something, don't expect others to do it.

Girls are really good at pointing the finger at other people but they never realize what is pointing back at them. Don't call someone something when that's exactly what you are, and that's exactly what you've been. I should have known from the beginning that you were toxic from the way you treated your men. Hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe it. And yet you want to judge someone else for what you THINK happened. Get your facts straight.

Go ahead and say what you want to say about me but you're the one with the delusion that a man loves you when the reality says otherwise. Stop kidding yourself.

No comments: