Monday, February 23, 2009

man
im so bored
i really am.

grandma's birthday today:)
chits is coming over later with the kids
we're having dinner.
u know what sucks?
the fact that Ramesh and family are like so freaking far away
ok fine.
its not THAT far
its only singapore
but still
i miss those days way back when they still lived here
sonia and rosh used to come voer every weekend
we had fun
we'd fight and then make nice again
those were the days when we were kids and had not a care in the world

u know what else sucks?
i dont have a middle name.
i just realised
all my cousins have middle names
except me and steph.
no really

like ok.
my mum is
Sheila Ann Shamini Singam
my uncle is
Godwin Ramesh Kumar Singam
my other uncle is
Mervin Suresh Singam
my aunt is
Elsa Bawani Singam

man. my mom has TWO middle names.
and she wont even give me one.
haha
talk about selfish.
lols

ish.

and my cousins?

Jordan Roshern Singam
Sonia Sonali Singam
Jeremy Rehan Singam
Aneshka Ann Singam
Sean Michael Chelvarajasingam
Amanda Claire Chelvarajasingam

man.

and then the wierd ones are me and steph.

boring ol'
Joanna Ambrose
and
Stephanie Ambrose

ish.

shaynie has christened me with a new name.
lols

joanna ghonorea syphillis chlamidia ambrose...

HAHAHAHAH!!!

crazy much!!
thanks shaynie
nice to be named after so many sexual diseases.
lol



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got no middle name too!! Xp bea too..

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

coolie!
we're unique!