Monday, February 4, 2013

The Ice-cream debacle.

So, tonight after dinner, Shaun was feeling a little down so we decided to go for dinner. We picked Amanda and headed to the BR in Bangsar. We were waiting in line to pay, with Shaun being first. The cashier asks Shaun if he's paying for all three or just for himself and he says for one. The stupid cashier bills him for three and he tries to correct her while looking at the board for the price and then he tells her that he said one.

The cashier then raises her voice and says that yeah she asked him just now even though clearly she didn't hear Shaun say just for one. The bitch was so rude and Shaun insists that he said one and Amanda and I are just standing there appalled that the stupid cow can be so rude and we snap back at her and tell her that she cannot be so rude because we are the customers and that is really no way to talk to customers. The woman has the gall to say "If you want, go ahead and report it to the GM because I already asked him".

SERIOUSLY?? How ignorant and stupid can you be? The point isn't whether you asked him how many you should bill him for, the point is that you shouldn't have raised your voice at him, especially since it's not that hard to just press "VOID" and get on with your damn job.

Amanda and I got so mad that we told her off and later went back in to get her name and the coward didn't even have the guts to come out and face us. Amanda and I made it clear to the other employees that we were going to report it.

Honestly, I've worked in the service industry. I've been a waitress as Skippy's and in all my time there, no matter how much I wanted to be rude to a customer or tell them off, I have never raised my voice and been so rude to a customer. Like really, if you cannot handle yourself and have proper manners to deal with customers, then don't bloody work in the service industry.

What pissed me off most of all about that dumb bitch raising her voice and yelling at Shaun is that it was his god damned birthday and he'd already had a bad day and this stupid bitch comes and yells at him like that. Who does she think she is?? Made me so bloody angry. I'm still angry thinking about it.

I'd think twice before going back there for ice-cream.

No comments: