Monday, June 8, 2009

A love letter to my best friends:
Ann, Dheren, Dherej, Kavinish, Rathes, Nadine.
Dear (x

Not all love letters are meant to be for lovers. Some love letters are just meant for the people you love. So this is my love letter to you guys, because without you guys, i wouldnt be me.

To Ann,

Who's always been there to listen when i needed her to, and who lets me not talk about things when i dont want to. You're the sweetest bff i've ever had anneypants and you're so.. fragile. you make me just want to take care of you all the time. and though i try, i know that you take care of me too. Cos when i'm down, i know you're just a phone call away. And though we may be far away from each other right now, i know you're just a phone call away. Like that time i called you crying. And i refused to tell you what happened. But you just listened to me cry even though, to quote you, "not telling me what the hell happened and drive me insane".. I love you so much for just being there and listening. You're one of the few that understand me because we've been through so much of the same things. You're my soulmate. I love you Ann.






6 comments:

AliceXender said...

awww. . .thanks Jo! ♥

^kavs^ said...

Awwwwww ILY heeps Too Jo... :D

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW JOO! thats so sweet:D ILYILYILY <3

dherenn:D

dherej said...

awwwwwh. ily jo! thankies!!!

Anonymous said...

love u jo...:D *arvin

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

love you too hun =)