Monday, October 26, 2009

Bloody Malaysian


See, THIS is one of the many reasons i hate stupid malaysians. Because they can be SO inconsiderate of other people around them. Today, I was taking the rapid kl right, and i was carrying my HEAVY laptop (i think Kylethelaptop is getting fatter) and my handbag AND my books right. And there's was no place so i had to stand fine. This stuppit chinese guy was sititng in front of me next to some woman. When the woman got down, the stuppit man refused to move in to let anyone else sit la! like wtf. He even put his hand on the EMPTY seat next to him so no one could go and sit there. And of course i wanted to sit because no kidding my stuff was heavy shit! and other people were looking at him, and the cocky bastard knew it, and STILL refused to move. Seriously, that is just so typical Malaysian. I hope he never EVER gets a seat in public transportation ever again. Stupidman.

YES! that's him! i took his picture.
Bloodyselfishchinaman.
sigh.

No comments: