Friday, September 9, 2011

Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas.

Lol. I have learnt that a few of my male friends have been insulted by the fact that I always say that men are idiots and I generalise a lot. So, for the record and the benefit of these friends, when I speak of men in such contexts, I only mean some men. Not all. There are good guys out there.

And I'm not even coming close to say that women are better than men. Because we're not. There are women who are just as much the assholes that men are. My point is, men and women, we're all equal. We're all just human. We do stupid things. Just like there are good women, there are good men. And just like there are shitty men, there are shitty women too.

Now, stop being offended when I talk about guys being idiots. It only applies to you if you feel you've been an idiot to me. Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas. Ha Ha.

No comments: