Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blue Green Secrets

If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?

~ The last person i texted was Hardeep. So my last name would be Sidhu?
Joanna Ambrose Sidhu? (yes i plan on keeping my last name) ahahahha! No way! ;p


What would happen if you had a kid with the last person you kissed?

~ Who's the last person I kissed eyy? ummm.. ohh!! Him.
Omg. Our kids would be bloody tall! eek! no thanks, he's not my type a anyway, so im not having a kid wef him.


What did you do today?

~ Went to church, went home to pick Kyle and then went over to Rawang where I got a slight haircut (i thinned it and got a fringe :D) - [and omg steph itchified and wanted to cut her hair too and the cacat guy that was doing it totally cacated-fied it but it wasnt so bad and she got all emo and cried and shit cos she thought it was bad when really it wasnt THAT bad] - and then met up with Ann and Mo and watched them be all cute together, and then came back to the house in Rawang.


Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?

~ Maybe :)


Who will you be sleeping with tonight?

~ Me, Myself and I.


Last thing someone bought for you?

~ ummm.. Chris bought me lunch at college :)


Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?

~ Not really. But depends on what they look like ;)


Are you any different now than you were a year ago?

~ Yes, very.
A year ago, i was a young 17 year old in love with my 16 year old boyfriend whom i KNOW was my almost soulmate who then eventually broke my heart.
A year ago i was a young 17 year old with my best friends being a group of guys that i loved to hang out with who ended up fighting with me and a sluttish whore named SarahbloodywhoresluttishfaceDickman who ended up trying to get with my boyfriend at the time.
I grew up this year and learnt not to giveashit about these kind of people. I found out who my true friends are. Ann, Dherej, Kavs, and Rathes :)


Are you taller than your mom?

~ ALMOSTTTT! lol


Is there anything upsetting you right now?

~ The fact that all my friends from Rawang keep coming to Sunway and not calling me when they're there. Next time i come back to Rawang, i am NOT telling any of you. :(


What's the farthest away from home you have ever been?

~ India.


Do you hate being alone?

~ No. i dont really mind it. sometimes, people manage to piss me off without even trying. And when this happens, i'd rather not be around people.


Who do you not get along with?

~ Whores and sluts like certain biatches from CountryHomes named Sonia and Sarah.


If you could be with one person right now, who would it be?

~ Hmmm. I choose Vinash :) My teddy.
or Jasz :) ♥


Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

~ Not really. Having too many guy friends around me who talk about it like its as normal as drinking water has made me pretty much immune to it.
I might be extremely uncomfortable talking about it with my family though x)


Have your parents ever caught you drinking?

~ wakaka! i drink when im with them :D


Have you ever been kissed in a car?

~ Yesh :)


How are you feeling right now?

~ a mixture of everything. Happy, Sad, Confused, Loved, Uncared for.. lol. I'm a girl. we're complicated ok!


Where would you like to be right now?

~ Home :( I dont wanna be in Rawang anymore.


What were you doing at 10:17 pm last night?

~ I dont remember.


What was your worst subject in school?

~ Add maths!


Last time you fell?

~ hmmm. i dont remember. *touchwood*


Ever kissed someone who smokes?

~ Yes. Roy smokes.


How many children do you plan on having?

~ Three. And if i'm rich, i'll adopt like five.


Why did you last cry?

~ Cos i missed him :(


TODAY:

Talk to the guy/girl you like?

~ we texted :)


Realize anything new?

~ Not really :)


Talk to an ex?

~ Yeah :(


Miss someone?

~Indeed i did.

No comments: