Thursday, January 31, 2013

Back, and bad ass as ever..

Every so often I tend to do this. I promise I'll keep blogging and I go off without keeping that promise. It used to feel like I should be out living my life instead of writing it down, but then I realised, why not do both?
I miss writing and blogging about stuff. It's been so long. Life is different. Life has changed me. There are times where I'm the same person I used to be when I was a teenager, but then, every one if us has a dark side. It grows with time depending on how much you let it. I've let mine expand a lot. I don't mind it, I like having a dark side. But sometimes, it overwhelms me. Sometimes, it consumes me and spits me out and I'm left to myself and my thoughts.

We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realised they were inside of us.

No comments: