Thursday, January 31, 2013

2012, the past.

I haven't done my review of the past year like I always do. So here goes nothing:

2012 was a mixture of pretty fanfuckingtastic and downright shit hole of a year. The good was really good, and the bad was really bad. But I guess at the end of the day, what matters is that I'm still standing, tall and strong.

Here's what happened:
I dyed my hair, like I said I would.
I got my second tattoo.


I got closer to my family.
I got closer to my friends.
I've had a bomb so far since the best friend, Nadine, has been back. We've been doing so much shit together, it's getting hard to keep up! But that's the best part about having her back.
 Just being a bad influence on her
 BFFS <3 p="">
A realisation: Three christmases in a row with my baby girl
 New Years with Nadine

I said goodbye to some friends, but that's just for now. I plan on visiting Africa one day and I will see all my darlings again; Bangie, Angelo, and the rest!
 My favourite boys <3 p="">
Bye bye Bangie 
I went for someone else's prom.

Partied way too much!
 Reggae, Changkat
 Havana, Changkat 
 Vogue, Mont Kiara
 HQ, PJ
 69, Cyberjaya
 HQ, PJ 
 Vogue, Mont Kiara 
 Reggae, Changkat
Vogue, Mont Kiara
Christmas party at Henry & Kassy's
 Christmas party at Henry & Kassy's - With Henry <3 nbsp="" p="">
 Christmas party at Henry & Kassy's - With Malamo & Muky 
 Christmas party at Henry & Kassy's - With Mwangie <3 nbsp="" p="">
 Christmas party at Henry & Kassy's - With Malamo 
I spent more time on myself.
I did things for charity. I spent time with kids in homes and helped organise donations and events to reap donations and gifts for the children.
The braces finally came off! I am no longer Miss-Metal Mouth!


Hello Nerd with no braces. 
Say what?

I turned 21! Finally! After years and years of looking forward to it and it was every bit as fabulous as I expected it to be! a four-day celebration and then exhaustion kicked in while I was preparing for exams. But it was worth it. I couldn't have asked for a better 21st birthday.
 Midnight surprise from the girls at exactly 12:00am on the 30th.
Actual birthday with Paps.
21st birthday party!
High school sweethearts
College homies
 The Zambian lovers
The one and only Henry being silly.
 The Psych babes
With my darling godsister Rayenne just before the after-party.
 
 My homies. At the party and the after-party in Changkat. 

I became a godmother to the most beautiful baby boy ever, Brayden Spencer D'cruz-Lippert, who is the most adorable little baby in the world.
 One week old and so damn tiny.
 Two months <3 p="">
 My little superman and 3 months. The cutest baby ever!
Taking my godbaby for a swim <3 p="">
I probably forgot a lot of things, but that was my 2012 :) Here's hoping that 2013 will be a million times better. 

No comments: