Saturday, August 13, 2011

Untouchable, bitch.

Okay, I was going to blog the story about this insecure bitch and her asshole boyfriend pissing me off and trying to fuck around with me, but I got lazy. It's a long story and they're not worth a blog post. But let me just say this.

Get your god damned facts right, before you get your knickers in a twist. And you know, you can try to ruin my life and taint my reputation, but bitch I'm untouchable. You want to mess with me? Go right ahead. But you best believe that you will feel my wrath once I decide to unleash it upon you. However, I am a lot more sane and dignified that you and I will do it like a lady. Very much unlike your uncouth self and your filthy mouth that never ceases to amaze me. And you talk to your son with that mouth. Good job, you deserve a round of applause. Perhaps a standing ovation as well for your incredible performance as a two-faced, cunning, malicious twit.

Adios bitch, but beware. I'm not done with you yet.

No comments: