Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Party Problems

For Amanda and Kaminie, and anyone who has partied with us or been at risk while we partied. Hahah.
All the images dont belong to me. They belong to :http://partyproblems.tumblr.com. I'm only posting them because these are the ones that I and my girl friends relate to. Trust me, if it's here, either one of us has been through it!

Never a problem for us, only the guys who come with us :p

Amanda, remember Helo Bali and the Gila Monstarz album launch? MY problem. Lol

 Always thanks to me and my trusty camera ;)
 Sigh, because there's no more alco after!
 I think Kamie knows what I'm talking about. ;) Actually, I think I know what I'm talking about too!

 Yes, we are ALL familiar with this!

 AHAHAH. 
 Yes, we all know this too. If it's not our own vomit, it's someone elses!
HAHA. Guilty as charged. 

For me and Kamie. ONE MORE YEAR.. and a few months. 


Always a problem, ALWAYS.

Hell yes. All the time! 

Hahah. The last time we did this was at Amanda's birthday. We never understand our texts!

Like drinking games. Actually no, drinking games are ALWAYS a good idea.

Yes. 



AHAHA. Milan and Davinia probably have experience here. 

:It left he club as soon as whisky sat on our table" - Amanda.

All women. ALL WOMEN. But it depends on how intoxicted we really are. Hahah. 

Story of my life. 

STORY OF MY LIFE.

And drunk tweeting :-/

AGREED! 

Hehe. Poor Bryan.

This has happened. No comment. 

This is Milan. Without a doubt. And possibly the rest of us. HAHA.

 We also have experience with this, don't we Amanda? ;)

I will never play this ever again. 

And the regrets hit us. 

Experts. 

AHAHAHAHAHHA. Hmmmm, I wonder who!

Exactly, what's that?

 Always <3

HAHA. 

EVERYTHING WE SAY. EVERYTHING.





Yes, this has happened. 

Everything.  

HHAHA.

This is always the lie we tell the day after!



All the time. 

No comments: