Saturday, January 3, 2009

Someone PLEASE tell me what to do. =(

Now I'm really confused and so DO NOT know what to do.

Yesterday..
Me Nad Nikhil and Boris went to midvalley..
So did Thes, Tharman,Chetti and Vin..
AND apparently so did The DHEs, Rosh and KD.
L.O.L
Yeah we just kinda met up.

Anyway, I really have to point out, that my two friends were really sickeningly sweet and lovey dovey. It was gross. Especially for two people so young. lol. Boris and I almost upchucked. haha.

Anyways, I met up with a friend, and HIS friend. It was so random. And things is, I dunno. He flirted with me and stuff before but then afterwards, its like nothing. Got to admit, am a little disappointed. I thought he was really nice. And LOVED the piercings. :P But i dunno. Maybe I'm just a different type or whatever. I'm obsessing to much over it.




OK. so then. we watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. And okay, YES it was MY choice of a movie. I was really worried he wouldn't like it. Him and his friend. But turns out they did like it. They were laughing along to the movie and stuff. and BTW, the movie was gooooood! It was so funny!

Anyway. After the movie we go for food. Then my ex calls. And I dont know why, this guy, my friend, then decides to talk to my ex. I have no clue what went down between them. But then he comes back saying I should give my ex a chance. And i was like wtf? But whatever. Anyways. he and his friend go off. and he texts saying he had a "nice time" wth does that mean? that could mean ANYTHING. and so bla bla bla. then later at night he says he'll call but he doesn't:( i'm not one of those freaky controlling girl who tries to control it all so i dont do anything. but i kinda am disappointed. i dunno why.




ok. The OTHER confusing part of the story. While im in the train on my way home. My ex calls me up. And we're talking and stuff. He told me how he's realised how much he loves me. and that he wants me back. and then he starts crying. like REALLY. and then i don't know what to say or do. even right now, at this very moment as i'm typing this, i have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The thing is, yeah, i do love him. and i do care about him. but he's hurt me like so much. we were together for like 8months which to some might seem like a walk in the park but for me its kind of a big deal. but he made me cry a lot. and he really hurt my feelings sometimes. but i gave him so many chances to make up for it and he never did. I hated, HATED his secrecy. I mean, my friends all knew about us. But he was so hyped up on keeping it a secret. he never told his friends. he was so worried about what other people would think.

and then there was the sarah thing. that bitch was so up and all OVER him! that bloody slut! it was so obvious she liked him. and she was always touching him! and he KNEW i hated that. i really did. but i didn't want to make a big deal out of it so i just shut my mouth. coz i'm not the type of girlfriend who controls her boyfriend. i wanted him to realise it on his own. but even after i told him that i didnt like it, he didn't tell her to stop. and i understand that they were kinda close friends but its just not right. and yesterday he said i do it too. that i hug other guys and stuff. and yea i admit i do.but the difference is, those guys are JUST my best friends, they do NOT have feelings for me and i do NOT have feelings for them. AND those guys never told me to break up with my boyfriend and hook up with them, which is what that slut sarah told him to do.

and the worst part of it all is that after he and i broke up, he hooked up with that slut. HAH! so funny. while i was all broken hearted and shit. he was telling another girl he loved her. and after he dumped that sorry excuse for a girl, i asked him if he ever told her he loved her and he said yes but he didnt mean it. So now i'm thinking who's to say that he really meant it when he said it to me all that while..

ok i'm being really stupid
judging from how he was crying on the phone last night i think its safe to say that he now realises how much he really does love me.

but is it too late?

i dont know.

i really don't know.

so what do i do? give him another chance? or move on with my life and find someone who deserves me better?

~Princesz, over and out~


P.S after that. i talked to his friend shannon who obviously didnt know about me coz josh never told him. and i told shannon to talk to josh. i dunno what to do now. i guess its all in god's hands.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno the full story, but from what you said here.. I think you should forget about him and find someone BETTER who actually DESERVES you Jo..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

no jo... i dunt agree with olivia... and i noe i was the cos of things went into shit... but when i told him the whole thing he said dat he had some reasons to break up with u... but looks like he have realised... ur true love... jo...ur love is pure for... GOD do exist! give him a chance... things will work out jo!

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

to VIN:: first of all, HE didn't break up with ME, I am the one who broke up with HIM! k. second of all its really not that easy. k. i've been hurt. i dont like being hurt. i dont like crying. i told you this vin. i loved him loads but now its complicated. there's other people involved who now i also care about k.

to LIV:: thanks hun. i do think i should do that. apparently though, all the girls think i shouldnt give him a chance but the guys think i should. is there a pattern here?? hmm

Anonymous said...

I say wait for a while a see how things goes. Oh and get to knw more about the other guy too coz he seems really nice.:) and I guess frm there you'll know what to do. Good Luck :)

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

thanks dhe. yeah that's what im trying to do.i'm just afraid of making the wrong decision and breaking hearts